Things you need to know:
2. Use TonTon Ginger sauce. There was a sample at Costco one day that I tried and now we love it. If you do not have a Costco near you, you can find it at Amazon.
3. Serve this with Uncle Ben’s Ready Rice. This is so quick and easy, just heat it in the microwave for 90 seconds. Many packaged foods have high sodium, the Ready Rice can range as high as 830, but here is the list of the ones I have found that are low:
- Basmati and Brown Basmati (0 sodium, so top of the list)
- Jasmine and Original (10 Sodium)
- Whole Grain Brown (15 Sodium)
Here is a link to Uncle Ben’s website for coupons.