Course: Main Course
Cuisine: Crock Pot
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 4 hr
Total Time: 4 hr 10 min
- 1 each Reynolds slow cooker liner
- 1 pkg Chicken breasts or tenders (family package)
- 2 cans Campbell’s cream of chicken
- 2 boxes Stove Top stuffing mix
- 8 ounces Sour Cream
- 2 cans Del Monte green beans I use no salt or low salt
- Place Reynolds slow cooker liner in slow cooker.
- Rinse chicken breasts or tenders, then place in the slow cooker.
- Pour the two boxes of Stove Top stuffing mix over the chicken.
- Mix together the Campbell’s cream of chicken and sour cream then pour over the dry stuffing mix.
- Pour in the canned Del Monte green beans.
- Cook on high for 4 hours or cook on low for about 7 to 8 hours.
Here is the link to the recipe I originally used, printer friendly version of Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing Recipe.
Have you tried this recipe? What would you do differently?
Post your comments below.