This is so easy to make, even I can cook it.
After cooking this recipe, use leftovers on tortillas for soft tacos.
- 1 Slow cooker liner Reynolds
- 1 can French onion soup Campbells
- 1 can beef consomme Campbells
- 4 pounds Roast Chuck recommended
- 8 Sandwich rolls
- Place slow cooker liner in slow cooker.
- Place meat in slow cooker.
- Pour French onion soup over meat.
- Pour beef consomme over meat.
- After cooking for 8 hours on low, pull apart with fork.
- Serve on sandwich rolls.
Original Recipe I found of French Dip Sandwich.